Worldchamp will introduce you the advantages and uses of disposable biodegradable latex gloves
. Products are divided into glossy latex gloves
and linen latex gloves, which are made of high quality natural latex, with other additives using a special powder-free process, the products are non-toxic and harmless; they have good tensile strength, good adhesion and flexible use.
Type:Powdered and non-sterille.
Design & Features:Ambidextrous; smooth or fully textured surface; beaded cuff; natural white, coloured (blue/green) or mint flavoured.
Powder:Absorbable cornstarch USP Grade.
Storage:The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition:at temperature not higher than 30°C.
Moisture Content:below 0.8% per glove.
Shelf-life:5 years from the date of manufacturing.
1. 100% pure original color latex, good elasticity, not easy to wear.
2. Comfortable to wear, no oxidizer, silicone oil, grease and salt.
3. High tensile strength, puncture resistance, not easy to break.
4. Excellent chemical resistance, resistance to specific pH and resistance to certain organic solvents (such as acetone).
5. Low surface chemical residue, low ionic content, low particle content, suitable for strict clean room environments.
Powdered and non-powdered disposable biodegradable latex gloves
are widely used in food processing, homework, agriculture, medical and other industries. Pure disposable biodegradable latex gloves
are widely used in high-tech product installation and debugging, circuit board production lines, optical products, semiconductors, CD-ROM drives, composite materials, LCD displays, precision electronic components and instrument installation, laboratories, medical and other fields.
Company:Worldchamp(Huizhou)Plastics Products co.,Ltd.
Phone/WhatsApp+86 135 0242 8218
Add：146 Xikeng Industrial Zone,Zhongkai Hitech Zone,Huizhou city,Guangdong Province,China