What are all the different disposable gloves? Are all disposable gloves biodegradable?
Today, we will talk about what materials are available in disposable gloves and whether they are biodegradable when discarded.
As we all know, disposable products have to consider the issue of environmental protection, disposable gloves are the same, so this issue we will talk about the production of some gloves and whether the material is biodegradable, whether environmental protection, can be used for a long time.
The common and more common disposable gloves
are nitrile gloves, latex gloves, pvc gloves and pe gloves.And what are their characteristics, advantages and disadvantages? I'll explain them in detail for you next.
The main material of nitrile gloves
is a petroleum extract synthesized from acrylonitrile and butadiene. The raw material of petroleum is natural. The degradation cycle is relatively long after discarding ordinary nitrile gloves.
* Comfortable to wear, does not cause skin tightness for a long time and is good for blood circulation.
* No amino compounds and other harmful substances, and very little allergy.
* Short degradation time, easy to handle, and favorable to environmental protection.
* Good tensile strength, puncture resistance, not easy to break.
* Good airtightness, most effective in preventing dust from being emitted to the outside.
* Superior chemical resistance, resistant to certain acidity and alkalinity; resistant to hydrocarbon erosion and not easy to break.
* Silicone-free composition, with certain antistatic properties, suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
* Low surface chemical residue, low ionic content, small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
Advantages: non-toxic, harmless, no special odor, no allergy, degradable, can add pigments, brighter colors
Disadvantages: poor elasticity, higher price than latex products
Emas has recently developed a biodegradable nitrile glove (GWEGNC) that speeds up the degradation process of nitrile gloves by promoting metabolism and enzymatic conversion and solves the problem of long degradation cycles. This is certainly a delight and a step further in environmental protection.
Latex, the main material of latex gloves
, comes from the sap of natural rubber trees, which is also non-toxic. It can be quickly dissolved in nature after being discarded, so it is very good from the point of view of degradability.
* The gloves are milky white or light yellow and can be used interchangeably. They should be worn with sensitivity.
* Natural latex is a soft, comfortable, flexible, non-deformable and tear-resistant material.
* Excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions. Full linen enhances slip resistance. Powder inspection gloves are natural millet powder, which can be absorbed by the body without side effects.
* The cuffs are designed to be rolled up for safe wear and less likely to fall off.
* Ultra-low soluble protein content and low chemical fillers reduce the occurrence of allergic reactions.
Advantages: high elasticity, good breathability, good sterilization.
Disadvantages: easy to allergic, easy to have poor blood flow, easy to yellow when worn in the sun.
The main material of PVC gloves is polyvinyl chloride, which is non-toxic under normal conditions. Toxic substances are produced at high temperatures and do not degrade.
* Comfortable to wear and does not cause skin tightness when worn for a long time. It is conducive to blood circulation.
* It does not contain amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely produces allergies.
* Strong tensile strength, puncture resistance, not easy to break.
* Good sealing property, most effective in preventing dust from emitting to the outside.
* Superior chemical resistance, resistant to a certain degree of acidity and alkalinity.
* Silicone-free composition, with certain antistatic performance, suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
* Bottom chemical residue substance on the surface, bottom ionic content, low particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
Advantages: low price, can add pigments, bright colors
Disadvantages: contains high plasticizer (is internationally recognized as a public enemy of health), easy to volatilize harmful gases by heat, non-degradable
The main material of PE gloves is low and high density polyethylene, which is non-toxic, odorless, breathable and has a long degradation cycle.
* tensile resistance: good toughness, strong tensile strength, strong ability to withstand
* pockmark pattern: surface pockmark embossing process, anti-slip more even force
* Anti-bacteria: useful to avoid bacteria, reduce the spread of bacteria, maintain the health of hands
* No increase: to eliminate the addition of chemicals such as whitening agents
* High quality: high quality pure material production, clean and healthy green environmental protection
Advantages: lighter weight, good hand feel, cheap.
Disadvantages: thin, less elastic, high temperature smell (may contain harmful gases), non-degradable.
So, you know the advantages and disadvantages of these common gloves, no matter what gloves, please love our planet. We are a biodegradable glove manufacturer, if you have questions about gloves, you can contact us, we are always ready to help you solve your problems.
Company:Worldchamp(Huizhou)Plastics Products Co.,Ltd
Add：146 Xikeng Industrial Zone,Zhongkai Hitech Zone,Huizhou city,Guangdong Province,China